Registrar Registry Manager 6.50
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 from your computerResplendence Software Projects Sp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. You can read more about about Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 at http://www.resplendence.com
. Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager directory, regulated by the user's choice. Registrar Registry Manager 6.50's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.40 MB (3565112 bytes) on disk and is titled rr.exe.
The executables below are part of Registrar Registry Manager 6.50. They occupy about 5.77 MB (6046810
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rr.exe (3.40 MB)
- rrc.exe (1.15 MB)
- rrcHelp.exe (393.50 KB)
- rrLoader.exe (24.55 KB)
- rrsec2k.exe (95.59 KB)
- rrSrv64.exe (41.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.50
of Registrar Registry Manager 6.50.
Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 is an application marketed by the software company Resplendence Software Projects Sp.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 or simply click the Search field and type in "Registrar Registry Manager 6.50". If it exists on your system the Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Registrar Registry Manager 6.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Registrar Registry Manager 6.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.resplendence.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Registrar Registry Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Registrar Registry Manager 6.50.
8. After uninstalling Registrar Registry Manager 6.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. from your PC, we are not saying that Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 by Resplendence Software Projects Sp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Registrar Registry Manager 6.50 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 07:52:09.577