RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 from your PCJust Great Software
. Open here
for more info on Just Great Software. Click on http://www.just-great-software.com
to get more details about RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 on Just Great Software's website. RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\RegexBuddy4 folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3. RegexBuddy4.exe is the RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3's primary executable file and it occupies about 13.31 MB (13959792 bytes) on disk.
RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 is composed of the following executables which take 13.59 MB (14249744
bytes) on disk:
- RegexBuddy4.exe (13.31 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.16 KB)
This web page is about RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 version 4.1.3
RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 is a program released by the software company Just Great Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3". If it exists on your system the RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3.
8. After uninstalling RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 by Just Great Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 18:09:59.240