RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 from your PCJust Great Software
. Open here
for more info on Just Great Software. Click on http://www.just-great-software.com
to get more details about RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 on Just Great Software's website. RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\RegexBuddy4 folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3. RegexBuddy4.exe is the RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3's primary executable file and it occupies about 13.31 MB (13959792 bytes) on disk.
RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 is composed of the following executables which take 13.59 MB (14249744
bytes) on disk:
- RegexBuddy4.exe (13.31 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.16 KB)
This web page is about RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 version 4.1.3
RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 is a program released by the software company Just Great Software. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 application will be found automatically. When you select RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3.
8. After uninstalling RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 by Just Great Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RegexBuddy 4 v.4.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 18:09:59.240