RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3
This web page is about RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 from your systemJust Great Software
. More information about Just Great Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.just-great-software.com
to get more data about RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 on Just Great Software's website. Usually the RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\RegexBuddy4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file occupies 13.24 MB (13880432 bytes) on disk and is named RegexBuddy4.exe.
RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 13.51 MB (14170384
bytes) on disk:
- RegexBuddy4.exe (13.24 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.16 KB)
This page is about RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 version 4.0.3
RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 is a program offered by the software company Just Great Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3". The RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.just-great-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3.
8. After removing RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegexBuddy 4 v.4.0.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 15:43:44.573