RegWorks 1.3.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall RegWorks 1.3.3 from your PCRegWorks Software, Inc.
. More data about RegWorks Software, Inc. can be read here
. You can get more details on RegWorks 1.3.3 at http://www.regwrks.com
. RegWorks 1.3.3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWorks directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove RegWorks 1.3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWorks\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. RegWorks.exe is the RegWorks 1.3.3's main executable file and it occupies about 1.09 MB (1146880 bytes) on disk.
RegWorks 1.3.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.28 MB (1341074
bytes) on disk.
- BackupSrv.exe (84.00 KB)
- RegWorks.exe (1.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
- uninstall.exe (31.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.3
of RegWorks 1.3.3.
RegWorks 1.3.3 is an application offered by RegWorks Software, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove RegWorks 1.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase RegWorks 1.3.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RegWorks 1.3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "RegWorks 1.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the RegWorks 1.3.3 application will be found automatically. After you click RegWorks 1.3.3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RegWorks 1.3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RegWorks 1.3.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.regwrks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWorks\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RegWorks 1.3.3.
8. After uninstalling RegWorks 1.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RegWorks 1.3.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegWorks 1.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RegWorks 1.3.3 by RegWorks Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that RegWorks 1.3.3 by RegWorks Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegWorks 1.3.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-13 14:44:58.043