This page is about RegWork for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall RegWork from your computerHonlyn (Macao Commercial Offshore) Limited
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Honlyn (Macao Commercial Offshore) Limited. You can get more details on RegWork at http://regwork.com
. Usually the RegWork application is found in the C:\Program Files\RegWork directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\RegWork\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RegWork. The application's main executable file occupies 13.32 MB (13964416 bytes) on disk and is named RegWork.exe.
The executables below are part of RegWork. They take about 13.46 MB (14116741
bytes) on disk.
- RegWork.exe (13.32 MB)
- RegWorkStartUpService.exe (98.36 KB)
- uninst.exe (50.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of RegWork. Click on the links below for other RegWork versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove RegWork.Folders found on disk after you uninstall RegWork from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegWork
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\Logs\CancelTrack.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\Logs\Cleanup.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\Logs\CScanThreadData_CancelTrack.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\Logs\CScanThreadData_CancelTrack2.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\Logs\CThreadManager.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\Logs\Logger.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\Logs\Messages.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\Logs\Scan.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\RegFixer.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\RegWork.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegWork\RegWorkStartUpService.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegWork\RegWork.lnk
Additional registry values that you should delete:
RegWork is an application offered by the software company Honlyn (Macao Commercial Offshore) Limited. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall RegWork is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RegWork with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RegWork or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RegWork". The RegWork app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click RegWork in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about RegWork, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegWork:
- The publisher is: http://regwork.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RegWork\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall RegWork.
8. After removing RegWork, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RegWork that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegWork using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall RegWork by Honlyn (Macao Commercial Offshore) Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that RegWork by Honlyn (Macao Commercial Offshore) Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RegWork supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 00:31:28.560