RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 from your systemNick McCamy
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Nick McCamy. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\RegScrubVistaXP folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\RegScrubVistaXP\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove RegScrubVistaXP v1.6. The application's main executable file is called RegScrubVistaXP-v1.6.exe and it has a size of 202.50 KB (207360 bytes).
The executable files below are part of RegScrubVistaXP v1.6. They take about 4.09 MB (4288545
bytes) on disk.
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- RegDefrg.exe (468.24 KB)
- RegEditX.exe (40.00 KB)
- RegScrubVistaXP-v1.6.exe (202.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current page applies to RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 version 1.6
RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 is an application by Nick McCamy. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RegScrubVistaXP v1.6". If it is installed on your PC the RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 program will be found very quickly. After you click RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RegScrubVistaXP v1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegScrubVistaXP v1.6.
8. After removing RegScrubVistaXP v1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 by Nick McCamy from your PC, nor are we saying that RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 by Nick McCamy is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RegScrubVistaXP v1.6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 11:08:18.380