RegDoctor 2.28 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall RegDoctor 2.28 from your computerInfoWorks Technology Company
. More information on InfoWorks Technology Company can be found here
. Click on http://www.itcompany.com
to get more information about RegDoctor 2.28 on InfoWorks Technology Company's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RegDoctor folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove RegDoctor 2.28 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\RegDoctor\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RegDoctor.exe is the RegDoctor 2.28's main executable file and it occupies about 2.16 MB (2260640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with RegDoctor 2.28. They take about 2.98 MB (3128762
bytes) on disk.
- RegDoctor.exe (2.16 MB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (687.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.28
of RegDoctor 2.28.
Several files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove RegDoctor 2.28 from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove RegDoctor 2.28:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\RegDoctor
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\RegDoctor\Backup\RegDoctorBK71885,07.bkp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\InfoWorks Technology\RegDoctor
RegDoctor 2.28 is a program offered by InfoWorks Technology Company. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall RegDoctor 2.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase RegDoctor 2.28 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate RegDoctor 2.28 or simply click the Search field and type in "RegDoctor 2.28". If it is installed on your PC the RegDoctor 2.28 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select RegDoctor 2.28 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding RegDoctor 2.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegDoctor 2.28:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.itcompany.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RegDoctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove RegDoctor 2.28.
8. After uninstalling RegDoctor 2.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RegDoctor 2.28 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegDoctor 2.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove RegDoctor 2.28 by InfoWorks Technology Company from your PC, nor are we saying that RegDoctor 2.28 by InfoWorks Technology Company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove RegDoctor 2.28 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-03 05:59:45.443