This web page contains thorough information on how to remove RegDefense for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RegDefense from your computerXionix Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Xionix Inc.. More information about RegDefense can be found at www.regdefense.com
. Usually the RegDefense application is installed in the C:\Program Files\RegDefense folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RegDefense's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RegDefense\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.18 MB (4387776 bytes) on disk and is called RegDefense.exe.
RegDefense is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.57 MB (5843573
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Deactivate.exe (12.00 KB)
- RDFNSAgent.exe (211.44 KB)
- RDFNSListener.exe (108.94 KB)
- RDFNSStarter.exe (106.44 KB)
- RDFNSStartuper.exe (355.94 KB)
- rd_sr.exe (17.44 KB)
- RegDefense.exe (4.18 MB)
- RExit.exe (16.44 KB)
- RSHelp.exe (98.44 KB)
- RSRegister.exe (96.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (397.68 KB)
The current web page applies to RegDefense version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other RegDefense versions:
If you are manually uninstalling RegDefense we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall RegDefense from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by RegDefense's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegDefense
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegDefense\RDFNSStartuper.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegDefense\Help and Support.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegDefense\RegDefense.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegDefense\Uninstall RegDefense.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
RegDefense is an application marketed by Xionix Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall RegDefense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RegDefense from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate RegDefense or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RegDefense". The RegDefense program will be found very quickly. After you select RegDefense in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RegDefense, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegDefense:
- The web site of the application is: www.regdefense.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RegDefense\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegDefense.
8. After uninstalling RegDefense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RegDefense that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegDefense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RegDefense by Xionix Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RegDefense by Xionix Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RegDefense in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 14:53:15.593