This web page contains thorough information on how to remove RegDefense for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall RegDefense from your computerXionix Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Xionix Inc.. More information about RegDefense can be found at www.regdefense.com
. Usually the RegDefense application is installed in the C:\Program Files\RegDefense folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RegDefense's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RegDefense\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.18 MB (4387776 bytes) on disk and is called RegDefense.exe.
RegDefense is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.57 MB (5843573
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Deactivate.exe (12.00 KB)
- RDFNSAgent.exe (211.44 KB)
- RDFNSListener.exe (108.94 KB)
- RDFNSStarter.exe (106.44 KB)
- RDFNSStartuper.exe (355.94 KB)
- rd_sr.exe (17.44 KB)
- RegDefense.exe (4.18 MB)
- RExit.exe (16.44 KB)
- RSHelp.exe (98.44 KB)
- RSRegister.exe (96.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (397.68 KB)
The current web page applies to RegDefense version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other RegDefense versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling RegDefense we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall RegDefense from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by RegDefense's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegDefense
- C:\Program Files (x86)\RegDefense\RDFNSStartuper.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegDefense\Help and Support.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegDefense\RegDefense.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\RegDefense\Uninstall RegDefense.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
RegDefense is an application marketed by Xionix Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall RegDefense is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete RegDefense from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RegDefense or simply click the Search feature and type in "RegDefense". If it is installed on your PC the RegDefense app will be found automatically. When you click RegDefense in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding RegDefense, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegDefense:
- The software company is: www.regdefense.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RegDefense\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegDefense.
8. After uninstalling RegDefense, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RegDefense that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing RegDefense using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove RegDefense by Xionix Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that RegDefense by Xionix Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove RegDefense in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 14:53:15.593