A way to uninstall RegCure 220.127.116.11 from your computer
RegCure 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by RegCure, Inc.
. Further information on RegCure, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about RegCure 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.regcure.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\RegCure directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove RegCure 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RegCure\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. RegCure.exe is the RegCure 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it takes approximately 10.98 MB (11511104 bytes) on disk.
RegCure 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.06 MB (11601384
bytes) on disk.
- RegCure.exe (10.98 MB)
- uninst.exe (88.16 KB)
The current page applies to RegCure 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
A way to delete RegCure 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
RegCure 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by the software company RegCure, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove RegCure 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RegCure 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "RegCure 220.127.116.11". The RegCure 18.104.22.168 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RegCure 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RegCure 126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegCure 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.regcure.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RegCure\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegCure 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling RegCure 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RegCure 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegCure 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows (6.4)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RegCure 126.96.36.199 by RegCure, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RegCure 188.8.131.52 by RegCure, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RegCure 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-24 05:19:00.750