RegCure 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall RegCure 22.214.171.124 from your computerRegCure, Inc.
. Further information on RegCure, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about RegCure 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.regcure.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\RegCure directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove RegCure 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RegCure\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. RegCure.exe is the RegCure 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it takes approximately 10.98 MB (11511104 bytes) on disk.
RegCure 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.06 MB (11601384
bytes) on disk.
- RegCure.exe (10.98 MB)
- uninst.exe (88.16 KB)
The current page applies to RegCure 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
RegCure 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by the software company RegCure, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove RegCure 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RegCure 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RegCure 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "RegCure 18.104.22.168". The RegCure 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RegCure 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RegCure 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegCure 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.regcure.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RegCure\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegCure 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling RegCure 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RegCure 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegCure 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RegCure 188.8.131.52 by RegCure, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RegCure 184.108.40.206 by RegCure, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RegCure 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-24 05:19:00.750