RegCure 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall RegCure 126.96.36.199 from your computerRegCure, Inc.
. Further information on RegCure, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about RegCure 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.regcure.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\RegCure directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove RegCure 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\RegCure\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. RegCure.exe is the RegCure 220.127.116.11's main executable file and it takes approximately 10.98 MB (11511104 bytes) on disk.
RegCure 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.06 MB (11601384
bytes) on disk.
- RegCure.exe (10.98 MB)
- uninst.exe (88.16 KB)
The current page applies to RegCure 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
RegCure 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by the software company RegCure, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove RegCure 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete RegCure 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate RegCure 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search field and type in "RegCure 22.214.171.124". The RegCure 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click RegCure 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RegCure 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RegCure 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.regcure.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RegCure\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RegCure 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling RegCure 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of RegCure 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegCure 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall RegCure 184.108.40.206 by RegCure, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that RegCure 220.127.116.11 by RegCure, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall RegCure 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-24 05:19:00.750