RegCross and Options
RegCross and Options is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall RegCross and Options from your computerRegCross
. Take a look here
for more info on RegCross. Usually the RegCross and Options application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RegCross and Options folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for RegCross and Options is C:\Program Files (x86)\RegCross and Options\Uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the RegCross and Options's main executable file and it occupies about 1.75 MB (1832448 bytes) on disk.
RegCross and Options is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.75 MB (1832448
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstaller.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of RegCross and Options.
RegCross and Options is an application marketed by RegCross. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove RegCross and Options is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall RegCross and Options from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate RegCross and Options or simply click the Search field and type in "RegCross and Options". If it is installed on your PC the RegCross and Options app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click RegCross and Options in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about RegCross and Options, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RegCross and Options.
8. After uninstalling RegCross and Options, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong RegCross and Options which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling RegCross and Options with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RegCross and Options by RegCross from your computer, nor are we saying that RegCross and Options by RegCross is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove RegCross and Options in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:37:17.037