RegClean-Pro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall RegClean-Pro from your systemsystweak.com
. Further information on systweak.com can be seen here
. You can get more details about RegClean-Pro at http://www.systweak.com/registrycleaner/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\RCP directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing RegClean-Pro is C:\Program Files\RCP\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called RegCleanPro.exe and occupies 8.33 MB (8732952 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in RegClean-Pro. They take 10.65 MB (11164096
bytes) on disk.
- CleanSchedule.exe (98.77 KB)
- RCPUninstall.exe (530.77 KB)
- RegCleanPro.exe (8.33 MB)
- systweakasp.exe (583.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to RegClean-Pro version 6.21
If planning to uninstall RegClean-Pro you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
RegClean-Pro is an application released by systweak.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase RegClean-Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase RegClean-Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find RegClean-Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RegClean-Pro". If it is installed on your PC the RegClean-Pro app will be found automatically. When you click RegClean-Pro in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about RegClean-Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for RegClean-Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/registrycleaner/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\RCP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RegClean-Pro.
8. After removing RegClean-Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of RegClean-Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RegClean-Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RegClean-Pro by systweak.com from your computer, we are not saying that RegClean-Pro by systweak.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RegClean-Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:34:18.347