Reg Organizer 8.11
This info is about Reg Organizer 8.11 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Reg Organizer 8.11 from your PClrepacks.ru
. You can read more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.chemtable.com/
to get more info about Reg Organizer 8.11 on lrepacks.ru's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg Organizer directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg Organizer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Reg Organizer 8.11. Reg Organizer 8.11's main file takes around 5.56 MB (5826560 bytes) and is called RegOrganizer.exe.
The executables below are part of Reg Organizer 8.11. They take an average of 28.32 MB (29696966
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HelperFor64Bits.exe (8.59 MB)
- Reg64Call.exe (129.44 KB)
- RegOrganizer.exe (5.56 MB)
- StartupCheckingService.exe (9.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
- Updater.exe (4.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.11
of Reg Organizer 8.11.
Reg Organizer 8.11 is an application marketed by the software company lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Reg Organizer 8.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Reg Organizer 8.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reg Organizer 8.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reg Organizer 8.11". The Reg Organizer 8.11 app will be found automatically. After you click Reg Organizer 8.11 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Reg Organizer 8.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Reg Organizer 8.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.chemtable.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg Organizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Reg Organizer 8.11.
8. After removing Reg Organizer 8.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reg Organizer 8.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reg Organizer 8.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reg Organizer 8.11 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, we are not saying that Reg Organizer 8.11 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Reg Organizer 8.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 06:41:21.623