Refunktion is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Refunktion from your PCDominique Grieshofer
. Further information on Dominique Grieshofer can be found here
. You can see more info about Refunktion at http://sites.google.com/site/dgrieshofer
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Refunktion directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Refunktion is C:\Program Files (x86)\Refunktion\unins000.exe. StealthGame-Win32-Shipping.exe is the Refunktion's primary executable file and it takes around 22.80 MB (23904768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Refunktion. They take 23.94 MB (25105895
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- StealthGame-Win32-Shipping.exe (22.80 MB)
This data is about Refunktion version 1.7
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Refunktion from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Refunktion from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Refunktion:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Refunktion
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Refunktion\StealthGame\Binaries\Win32\X3DAudio1_7.dll
Refunktion is a program released by Dominique Grieshofer. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Refunktion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Refunktion from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Refunktion or simply click the Search field and type in "Refunktion". If it is installed on your PC the Refunktion program will be found automatically. When you click Refunktion in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Refunktion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Refunktion:
- The publisher is: http://sites.google.com/site/dgrieshofer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Refunktion\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Refunktion.
8. After removing Refunktion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Refunktion which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Refunktion with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Refunktion by Dominique Grieshofer from your PC, we are not saying that Refunktion by Dominique Grieshofer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Refunktion in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:09:31.400