You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Refresher1.2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Refresher1.2 from your PCRefresher
. Open here
where you can get more info on Refresher. You can see more info about Refresher1.2 at http://www.myRefresher.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Refresher 1.2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Refresher 1.2\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Refresher1.2. The application's main executable file is called Refresher.exe and it has a size of 3.18 MB (3338240 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Refresher1.2. They occupy an average of 4.53 MB (4752948
bytes) on disk.
- Refresher.exe (3.18 MB)
- unins001.exe (690.78 KB)
This web page is about Refresher1.2 version 1.2
Refresher1.2 is an application marketed by Refresher. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Refresher1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Refresher1.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Refresher1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Refresher1.2". The Refresher1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Refresher1.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Refresher1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Refresher1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.myRefresher.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Refresher 1.2\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Refresher1.2.
8. After removing Refresher1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Refresher1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Refresher1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Refresher1.2 by Refresher from your PC, nor are we saying that Refresher1.2 by Refresher is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Refresher1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 23:05:15.330