Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley
You can find on this page details on how to remove Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley from your PCSGStudio
. You can find out more on SGStudio or check for application updates here
. Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named Nickel Alley.exe and it has a size of 2.40 MB (2514944 bytes).
The executables below are part of Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley. They take about 3.11 MB (3264085
bytes) on disk.
- RegSetup.exe (40.16 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.42 KB)
- Nickel Alley.exe (2.40 MB)
Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley is a program marketed by SGStudio. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley". If it is installed on your PC the Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley.
8. After uninstalling Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley by SGStudio from your PC, we are not saying that Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley by SGStudio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reel Deal Slots Nickel Alley supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 09:12:31.033