ReeR Micron Configurator
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ReeR Micron Configurator for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ReeR Micron Configurator from your PCReeR S.p.A.
. You can read more on ReeR S.p.A. or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ReeR Micron Configurator can be seen at www.reer.it
. Usually the ReeR Micron Configurator program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReeR Micron Configurator folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\ReeR Micron Configurator\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ReeR Micron Configurator. MicronConfigurator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 249.50 KB (255488 bytes) on disk.
ReeR Micron Configurator is comprised of the following executables which take 389.50 KB (398848
bytes) on disk:
- MicronConfigurator.exe (249.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (140.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.4
of ReeR Micron Configurator. Click on the links below for other ReeR Micron Configurator versions:
ReeR Micron Configurator is an application marketed by ReeR S.p.A.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ReeR Micron Configurator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ReeR Micron Configurator from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ReeR Micron Configurator or simply click the Search feature and type in "ReeR Micron Configurator". If it is installed on your PC the ReeR Micron Configurator app will be found automatically. When you click ReeR Micron Configurator in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ReeR Micron Configurator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ReeR Micron Configurator:
- The publisher is: www.reer.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ReeR Micron Configurator\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ReeR Micron Configurator.
8. After uninstalling ReeR Micron Configurator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ReeR Micron Configurator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ReeR Micron Configurator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ReeR Micron Configurator by ReeR S.p.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that ReeR Micron Configurator by ReeR S.p.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ReeR Micron Configurator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-06 07:08:07.950