Redwood Family Tree
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Redwood Family Tree for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Redwood Family Tree from your systemNCH Software
. Further information on NCH Software can be found here
. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/familytree/support.html
to get more data about Redwood Family Tree on NCH Software's website. Redwood Family Tree is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Redwood folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Redwood\redwood.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Redwood Family Tree. redwood.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.01 MB (1058008 bytes) on disk.
Redwood Family Tree is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.43 MB (1501616
bytes) on disk:
- redwood.exe (1.01 MB)
- redwoodsetup_v1.41.exe (433.21 KB)
This info is about Redwood Family Tree version 1.41
alone. For more Redwood Family Tree versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Redwood Family Tree is an application offered by NCH Software. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Redwood Family Tree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Redwood Family Tree with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Redwood Family Tree or simply click the Search feature and type in "Redwood Family Tree". The Redwood Family Tree app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Redwood Family Tree in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Redwood Family Tree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Redwood Family Tree:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/familytree/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Redwood\redwood.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Redwood Family Tree.
8. After uninstalling Redwood Family Tree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Redwood Family Tree which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Redwood Family Tree using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Redwood Family Tree by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Redwood Family Tree by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Redwood Family Tree in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 00:47:07.940