Redis version 220.127.116.11
Redis version 18.104.22.168 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Redis version 22.214.171.124 from your systemrgl
. You can read more on rgl or check for application updates here
. Further information about Redis version 126.96.36.199 can be seen at https://github.com/rgl/redis
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Redis folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Redis\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Redis version 188.8.131.52. redis-cli.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 94.00 KB (96256 bytes) on disk.
Redis version 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.75 MB (1833923
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- redis-benchmark.exe (77.50 KB)
- redis-check-aof.exe (43.50 KB)
- redis-check-dump.exe (78.00 KB)
- redis-cli.exe (94.00 KB)
- redis-server.exe (279.00 KB)
- redis-service.exe (72.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Redis version 18.104.22.168.
Redis version 22.214.171.124 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Redis version 126.96.36.199:The files below remain on your disk by Redis version 188.8.131.52's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Redis\conf\redis.conf
- C:\Program Files\Redis\conf\redis-dist.conf
- C:\Program Files\Redis\COPYING.txt
- C:\Program Files\Redis\data\dump.rdb
- C:\Program Files\Redis\logs\redis.log
- C:\Program Files\Redis\logs\redis-service.log
- C:\Program Files\Redis\README.txt
- C:\Program Files\Redis\Redis Documentation.url
- C:\Program Files\Redis\Redis Home.url
- C:\Program Files\Redis\Redis Windows Port Home.url
- C:\Program Files\Redis\Redis Windows Service and Setup Home.url
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-benchmark.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-cli.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-check-aof.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-check-dump.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-server.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\redis-service.exe
- C:\Program Files\Redis\setup-helper.dll
- C:\Program Files\Redis\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Redis\unins000.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Redis version 184.108.40.206 is an application by rgl. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Redis version 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Redis version 18.104.22.168 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Redis version 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Redis version 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Redis version 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Redis version 184.108.40.206 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Redis version 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Redis version 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: https://github.com/rgl/redis
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Redis\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Redis version 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Redis version 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Redis version 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Redis version 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Redis version 220.127.116.11 by rgl from your PC, nor are we saying that Redis version 18.104.22.168 by rgl is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Redis version 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 21:25:08.950