Reddcoin Core (64-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to remove Reddcoin Core (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Reddcoin Core (64-bit) from your PCReddcoin Project
. Take a look here
for more details on Reddcoin Project. Please open http://reddcoin.com/
if you want to read more on Reddcoin Core (64-bit) on Reddcoin Project's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Reddcoin directory (same installation drive as Windows). Reddcoin Core (64-bit)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Reddcoin\uninstall.exe. reddcoin-qt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 27.45 MB (28783616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Reddcoin Core (64-bit). They occupy 38.98 MB (40873556
bytes) on disk.
- reddcoin-qt.exe (27.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (185.58 KB)
- reddcoin-cli.exe (3.45 MB)
- reddcoind.exe (7.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Reddcoin Core (64-bit). Click on the links below for other Reddcoin Core (64-bit) versions:
Reddcoin Core (64-bit) is a program released by the software company Reddcoin Project. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Reddcoin Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Reddcoin Core (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Reddcoin Core (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Reddcoin Core (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Reddcoin Core (64-bit) program will be found automatically. After you click Reddcoin Core (64-bit) in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Reddcoin Core (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reddcoin Core (64-bit):
- The software company is: http://reddcoin.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Reddcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reddcoin Core (64-bit).
8. After removing Reddcoin Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Reddcoin Core (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reddcoin Core (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Reddcoin Core (64-bit) by Reddcoin Project from your PC, nor are we saying that Reddcoin Core (64-bit) by Reddcoin Project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Reddcoin Core (64-bit) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 07:29:29.477