Redcore is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Redcore from your PCAllMobilize
. Further information on AllMobilize can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AllMobilize\Redcore\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AllMobilize\Redcore\Application\49.1.2623.213\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Redcore. redcore.exe is the Redcore's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.21 MB (1267216 bytes) on disk.
Redcore is composed of the following executables which take 3.95 MB (4137008
bytes) on disk:
- redcore.exe (1.21 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (648.02 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.1.2623.213
of Redcore. Click on the links below for other Redcore versions:
Redcore is a program by the software company AllMobilize. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Redcore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Redcore from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Redcore or simply activate the Search field and type in "Redcore". If it is installed on your PC the Redcore app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Redcore in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Redcore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Redcore.
8. After removing Redcore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Redcore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Redcore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Redcore by AllMobilize from your computer, nor are we saying that Redcore by AllMobilize is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Redcore in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 07:35:29.947