Redcore is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Redcore from your PCAllMobilize
. Further information on AllMobilize can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AllMobilize\Redcore\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AllMobilize\Redcore\Application\49.1.2623.213\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Redcore. redcore.exe is the Redcore's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.21 MB (1267216 bytes) on disk.
Redcore is composed of the following executables which take 3.95 MB (4137008
bytes) on disk:
- redcore.exe (1.21 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (648.02 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.1.2623.213
of Redcore. Click on the links below for other Redcore versions:
Redcore is a program by the software company AllMobilize. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Redcore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Redcore from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Redcore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Redcore". The Redcore program will be found automatically. After you click Redcore in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Redcore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Redcore.
8. After removing Redcore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Redcore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Redcore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Redcore by AllMobilize from your computer, nor are we saying that Redcore by AllMobilize is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Redcore in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 07:35:29.947