RedAdHoc is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall RedAdHoc from your computerDanny Daniel Neyra
. Go over here
where you can read more on Danny Daniel Neyra. More information about the software RedAdHoc can be found at http://www.redadhoc.com
. RedAdHoc is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RedAdHoc directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for RedAdHoc is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RedAdHoc\uninstall.exe. RedAdHoc's main file takes about 1.32 MB (1388544 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
RedAdHoc contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.32 MB (1388544
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2016.001
of RedAdHoc. You can find below info on other versions of RedAdHoc:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall RedAdHoc.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by RedAdHoc when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Danny Daniel Neyra\RedAdHoc
RedAdHoc is a program offered by Danny Daniel Neyra. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall RedAdHoc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete RedAdHoc from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find RedAdHoc or simply activate the Search field and type in "RedAdHoc". If it is installed on your PC the RedAdHoc app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select RedAdHoc in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about RedAdHoc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RedAdHoc:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.redadhoc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RedAdHoc\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RedAdHoc.
8. After uninstalling RedAdHoc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RedAdHoc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing RedAdHoc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall RedAdHoc by Danny Daniel Neyra from your PC, nor are we saying that RedAdHoc by Danny Daniel Neyra is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall RedAdHoc supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 19:11:40.443