Red Shark 1.0
Red Shark 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Red Shark 1.0 from your computerPilotus
. You can find out more on Pilotus or check for application updates here
. Red Shark 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\папка авиация\Red Shark folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Red Shark 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\папка авиация\Red Shark\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled RedShark.exe and occupies 156.00 KB (159744 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Red Shark 1.0. They take an average of 612.40 KB (627098
bytes) on disk.
- lame.exe (342.41 KB)
- RedShark.exe (156.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Red Shark 1.0.
Red Shark 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Pilotus. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Red Shark 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Red Shark 1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Red Shark 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Red Shark 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Red Shark 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Red Shark 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Red Shark 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Red Shark 1.0.
8. After removing Red Shark 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Shark 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Shark 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Red Shark 1.0 by Pilotus from your computer, we are not saying that Red Shark 1.0 by Pilotus is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Shark 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 15:48:02.080