This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Red Lake for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Red Lake from your computerTalentplace
. Open here
for more info on Talentplace. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Red Lake folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Red Lake. The application's main executable file occupies 1.18 MB (1240656 bytes) on disk and is called html5app_steam.exe.
Red Lake is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.88 MB (17696768
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (375.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.87 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.70 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.73 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.18 MB)
- steamservice.exe (816.58 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.85 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.08 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.08 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Red Lake is an application by Talentplace. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Red Lake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Red Lake with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Red Lake or simply click the Search feature and type in "Red Lake". The Red Lake application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Red Lake in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Red Lake, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Red Lake.
8. After uninstalling Red Lake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Lake which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Red Lake using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Red Lake by Talentplace from your PC, we are not saying that Red Lake by Talentplace is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Lake in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-23 14:51:58.090