Red Faction II
Red Faction II is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Red Faction II from your systemGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Red Faction II at http://www.gog.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red faction 2\Red Faction II directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Red faction 2\Red Faction II\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Red Faction II. Red Faction II.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.72 MB (1802240 bytes) on disk.
Red Faction II contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.89 MB (5132664
bytes) on disk.
- Red Faction II.exe (1.72 MB)
- rf2.exe (2.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Red Faction II.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Red Faction II.Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Red Faction II is an application by GOG.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Red Faction II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Red Faction II with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Red Faction II or simply click the Search feature and type in "Red Faction II". If it is installed on your PC the Red Faction II program will be found automatically. When you click Red Faction II in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Red Faction II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Faction II:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Red faction 2\Red Faction II\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Red Faction II.
8. After removing Red Faction II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Red Faction II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Red Faction II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Red Faction II by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Red Faction II by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Red Faction II in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:49:56.560