Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Armageddon is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Red Faction Armageddon from your systemTHQ
. Further information on THQ can be seen here
. Click on www.redfaction.com/
to get more details about Red Faction Armageddon on THQ's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Red Faction Armageddon folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Red Faction Armageddon's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Red Faction Armageddon\unins000.exe". rf4_launcher.exe is the Red Faction Armageddon's main executable file and it takes close to 2.78 MB (2916352 bytes) on disk.
Red Faction Armageddon installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.75 MB (12323687
bytes) on disk.
- RedFactionArmageddon.exe (3.69 MB)
- rf4_launcher.exe (2.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (762.78 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Red Faction Armageddon. For other Red Faction Armageddon versions please click below:
Red Faction Armageddon is a program offered by the software company THQ. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Red Faction Armageddon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Red Faction Armageddon from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Red Faction Armageddon or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Red Faction Armageddon". The Red Faction Armageddon application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Red Faction Armageddon in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Red Faction Armageddon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Faction Armageddon:
- The web site of the program is: www.redfaction.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Red Faction Armageddon\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Red Faction Armageddon.
8. After removing Red Faction Armageddon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Red Faction Armageddon which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Faction Armageddon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Red Faction Armageddon by THQ from your computer, we are not saying that Red Faction Armageddon by THQ is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Faction Armageddon in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:08:05.757