Red Faction is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Red Faction from your systemVolition, Inc.
. Additional info about Volition, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info related to Red Faction at http://www.redfaction.com
. Usually the Red Faction application is installed in the C:\Steam2\steamapps\common\Red Faction directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Red Faction's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and it has a size of 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Red Faction. They occupy 18.76 MB (19673976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Red Faction has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Red Faction from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Red Faction's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Red Faction™ 2.lnk
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Red Faction™.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nordic Games\Red Faction Guerilla
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Volition\Red Faction
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 20530
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Volition\Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction is an application marketed by the software company Volition, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Red Faction is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Red Faction from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Red Faction or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Faction". The Red Faction application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Red Faction in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Red Faction, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Faction:
- The software company is: http://www.redfaction.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Red Faction.
8. After uninstalling Red Faction, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Faction that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Faction using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Red Faction by Volition, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Red Faction by Volition, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Red Faction supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:25:03.017