Red Dead Redemption 2
This info is about Red Dead Redemption 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Red Dead Redemption 2 from your systemRockstar Games
. Open here
where you can get more info on Rockstar Games. Detailed information about Red Dead Redemption 2 can be seen at http://www.rockstargames.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Red Dead Redemption 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Red Dead Redemption 2. Red Dead Redemption 2's main file takes about 14.38 MB (15080792 bytes) and its name is vc_redist.x64.exe.
The executable files below are part of Red Dead Redemption 2. They occupy an average of 159.52 MB (167266792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (29.98 MB)
- LauncherPatcher.exe (492.63 KB)
- RockstarService.exe (1.63 MB)
- RockstarSteamHelper.exe (1.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.32 MB)
- Social-Club-Setup.exe (91.96 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.38 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.1232.61
of Red Dead Redemption 2. Click on the links below for other Red Dead Redemption 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Red Dead Redemption 2 is a program by Rockstar Games. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Red Dead Redemption 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Red Dead Redemption 2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Red Dead Redemption 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Red Dead Redemption 2". The Red Dead Redemption 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Red Dead Redemption 2 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Red Dead Redemption 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Dead Redemption 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.rockstargames.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Launcher\Launcher.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Red Dead Redemption 2.
8. After removing Red Dead Redemption 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Dead Redemption 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Dead Redemption 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Red Dead Redemption 2 by Rockstar Games from your PC, we are not saying that Red Dead Redemption 2 by Rockstar Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Dead Redemption 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 16:31:06.483