Red Cross ERU
You can find on this page details on how to remove Red Cross ERU for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Red Cross ERU from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Red Cross ERU is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Red Cross ERU directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Alawar.pl\Red Cross ERU\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Red Cross ERU. The application's main executable file is labeled RedCrossERU_Alawar.exe and its approximative size is 1.56 MB (1634616 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Red Cross ERU. They take 46.78 MB (49048863
bytes) on disk.
- RedCrossERU_Alawar.exe (1.56 MB)
- RedCrossERU_Alawar.wrp.exe (44.86 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (363.96 KB)
Red Cross ERU is an application by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Red Cross ERU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Red Cross ERU from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Red Cross ERU or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Cross ERU". If it is installed on your PC the Red Cross ERU app will be found automatically. When you select Red Cross ERU in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Red Cross ERU, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Red Cross ERU.
8. After removing Red Cross ERU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Red Cross ERU that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Red Cross ERU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Red Cross ERU by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Red Cross ERU by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Red Cross ERU in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:42:53.950