Red Call 1.1
Red Call 1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Red Call 1.1 from your PCTeley
. You can read more on Teley or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Red Call 1.1 at http://www.teley.com/call-recorder
. Red Call 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Red Call folder, subject to the user's choice. Red Call 1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Red Call\uninst.exe. RedCall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 800.00 KB (819200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Red Call 1.1. They take about 867.81 KB (888641
bytes) on disk.
- RedCall.exe (800.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Red Call 1.1.
Red Call 1.1 is an application offered by the software company Teley. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Red Call 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Red Call 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Red Call 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Red Call 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Red Call 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Red Call 1.1 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Red Call 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Call 1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.teley.com/call-recorder
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Red Call\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Red Call 1.1.
8. After removing Red Call 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Red Call 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Call 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Red Call 1.1 by Teley from your computer, nor are we saying that Red Call 1.1 by Teley is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Call 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 21:25:01.437