Red Alert 3.03p-Iran
Red Alert 3.03p-Iran is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Red Alert 3.03p-Iran from your systemcncnet.org
. Take a look here
for more information on cncnet.org. Further information about Red Alert 3.03p-Iran can be found at http://cncnet.org
. Usually the Red Alert 3.03p-Iran program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Red Alert 3.03p-Iran is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert\unins000.exe. Red Alert 3.03p-Iran's main file takes about 382.50 KB (391680 bytes) and its name is RA95Launcher.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Red Alert 3.03p-Iran. They take 31.08 MB (32593076
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cncnet5.exe (3.07 MB)
- CnCNet_UPnP.exe (162.00 KB)
- EDDOS.EXE (1.63 KB)
- edwin.exe (1.03 MB)
- RA.EXE (1.64 KB)
- ra95-spawn.exe (2.27 MB)
- ra95.exe (3.21 MB)
- RA95Launcher.exe (382.50 KB)
- ra95_Mod-Launcher.exe (2.35 MB)
- raed.exe (701.50 KB)
- RAPATCH.EXE (312 B)
- RASETUP.EXE (109.66 KB)
- README.EXE (239.13 KB)
- RedAlertConfig.exe (3.39 MB)
- RedAlertEditorLauncher.exe (302.00 KB)
- RUNGAME.EXE (85.50 KB)
- RUNMAP.EXE (95.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (786.66 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- CnCNet.LAN.IrcD.Server.exe (14.50 KB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.04 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (553.88 KB)
- Touchup.exe (548.88 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
This page is about Red Alert 3.03p-Iran version 3.03
Red Alert 3.03p-Iran is a program released by cncnet.org. Some users want to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Red Alert 3.03p-Iran is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Red Alert 3.03p-Iran with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Red Alert 3.03p-Iran or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Alert 3.03p-Iran". The Red Alert 3.03p-Iran application will be found automatically. When you select Red Alert 3.03p-Iran in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Red Alert 3.03p-Iran, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Alert 3.03p-Iran:
- The software company is: http://cncnet.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Command and Conquer Red Alert\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Red Alert 3.03p-Iran.
8. After removing Red Alert 3.03p-Iran, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Red Alert 3.03p-Iran which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Red Alert 3.03p-Iran using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Red Alert 3.03p-Iran by cncnet.org from your PC, we are not saying that Red Alert 3.03p-Iran by cncnet.org is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Red Alert 3.03p-Iran in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 13:31:20.080