Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Red Alert 3 from your PCR.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren
. Check out here
where you can get more info on R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren. Please follow http://element-team.org/index.php
if you want to read more on Red Alert 3 on R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren's page. Usually the Red Alert 3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Red Alert 3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Red Alert 3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Red Alert 3. Red Alert 3's primary file takes about 1.12 MB (1172752 bytes) and its name is RA3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Red Alert 3. They occupy 17.38 MB (18226628
bytes) on disk.
- RA3.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (928.91 KB)
- Red Alert 3_code.exe (377.26 KB)
- Red Alert 3_uninst.exe (185.26 KB)
- eadm-installer.exe (14.81 MB)
This data is about Red Alert 3 version 1.12
Red Alert 3 is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Red Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Red Alert 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Red Alert 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Alert 3". The Red Alert 3 application will be found very quickly. When you select Red Alert 3 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Red Alert 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Alert 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://element-team.org/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Red Alert 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Red Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling Red Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Red Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Red Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Red Alert 3 by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren from your PC, nor are we saying that Red Alert 3 by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 12:17:11.110