Red Alert 3
Red Alert 3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Red Alert 3 from your PCR.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren
. Check out here
where you can get more info on R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren. Please follow http://element-team.org/index.php
if you want to read more on Red Alert 3 on R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren's page. Usually the Red Alert 3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Red Alert 3 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Red Alert 3\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Red Alert 3. Red Alert 3's primary file takes about 1.12 MB (1172752 bytes) and its name is RA3.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Red Alert 3. They occupy 17.38 MB (18226628
bytes) on disk.
- RA3.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (928.91 KB)
- Red Alert 3_code.exe (377.26 KB)
- Red Alert 3_uninst.exe (185.26 KB)
- eadm-installer.exe (14.81 MB)
This data is about Red Alert 3 version 1.12
Red Alert 3 is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Red Alert 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Red Alert 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Red Alert 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Red Alert 3". If it exists on your system the Red Alert 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Red Alert 3 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Red Alert 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Alert 3:
- The software company is: http://element-team.org/index.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Element Arts\Red Alert 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Red Alert 3.
8. After uninstalling Red Alert 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Red Alert 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Red Alert 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Red Alert 3 by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren from your PC, nor are we saying that Red Alert 3 by R.G. Element Arts, Zerstoren is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Alert 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 12:17:11.110