Red Alert 2 - Fast Building
Red Alert 2 - Fast Building is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Red Alert 2 - Fast Building from your systemTDS_SCC
. Further information on TDS_SCC can be found here
. Further information about Red Alert 2 - Fast Building can be seen at TDS_SCC
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TDS_SCC\Red Alert 2 - Fast Building folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Red Alert 2 - Fast Building is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is called Ra2.exe and its approximative size is 126.00 KB (129024 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Red Alert 2 - Fast Building. They take 4.40 MB (4611344
bytes) on disk.
- C&C RA2 YR Trainer.exe (13.00 KB)
- GAME.EXE (4.19 MB)
- MPH.EXE (72.00 KB)
- Ra2.exe (126.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of Red Alert 2 - Fast Building.
Red Alert 2 - Fast Building is an application by the software company TDS_SCC. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Red Alert 2 - Fast Building is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Red Alert 2 - Fast Building from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Red Alert 2 - Fast Building or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Red Alert 2 - Fast Building". If it is installed on your PC the Red Alert 2 - Fast Building program will be found automatically. After you click Red Alert 2 - Fast Building in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Red Alert 2 - Fast Building, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Alert 2 - Fast Building:
- The publisher is: TDS_SCC
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Red Alert 2 - Fast Building.
8. After uninstalling Red Alert 2 - Fast Building, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Alert 2 - Fast Building that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Red Alert 2 - Fast Building with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Red Alert 2 - Fast Building by TDS_SCC from your PC, nor are we saying that Red Alert 2 - Fast Building by TDS_SCC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Red Alert 2 - Fast Building supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-12 21:36:52.420