Recyclorama is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Recyclorama from your systemGameFools
. More information on GameFools can be found here
. Click on http://www.gamefools.com
to get more data about Recyclorama on GameFools's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Recyclorama directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Recyclorama by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Recyclorama\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. GAMEFOOLS-Recyclorama.exe is the Recyclorama's main executable file and it occupies about 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
Recyclorama contains of the executables below. They take 16.84 MB (17654139
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-Recyclorama.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Recyclorama.exe (9.64 MB)
Recyclorama is a program released by GameFools. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Recyclorama is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Recyclorama from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Recyclorama or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recyclorama". The Recyclorama app will be found very quickly. When you select Recyclorama in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Recyclorama, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recyclorama:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GameFools\Recyclorama\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recyclorama.
8. After uninstalling Recyclorama, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Recyclorama which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recyclorama using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recyclorama by GameFools from your computer, nor are we saying that Recyclorama by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recyclorama supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 16:32:29.590