You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Recuva Professional for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Recuva Professional from your PCPiriform Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on Piriform Ltd. Click on https://www.piriform.com
to get more data about Recuva Professional on Piriform Ltd's website. Recuva Professional is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Recuva directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Recuva Professional by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Recuva\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. recuva.exe is the Recuva Professional's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.73 MB (4956888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Recuva Professional. They occupy about 5.42 MB (5682045
bytes) on disk.
- recuva.exe (4.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Recuva Professional version 1.53.1087
only. For other Recuva Professional versions please click below:
Recuva Professional is an application released by the software company Piriform Ltd. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Recuva Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Recuva Professional from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Recuva Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recuva Professional". If it is installed on your PC the Recuva Professional application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Recuva Professional in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Recuva Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recuva Professional:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.piriform.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recuva\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Recuva Professional.
8. After uninstalling Recuva Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recuva Professional that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recuva Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Recuva Professional by Piriform Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Recuva Professional by Piriform Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Recuva Professional supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 21:12:03.887