This web page is about Recursion Deluxe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Recursion Deluxe from your PC2D Heroes
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on 2D Heroes. Please open http://www.2dheroes.com/
if you want to read more on Recursion Deluxe on 2D Heroes's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Recursion Deluxe folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Recursion Deluxe. Recursion Deluxe's main file takes around 3.01 MB (3152160 bytes) and is called Steam.exe.
Recursion Deluxe is comprised of the following executables which take 22.21 MB (23287080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.01 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (137.56 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.08 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.62 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.11 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.13 MB)
Recursion Deluxe is a program marketed by 2D Heroes. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Recursion Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Recursion Deluxe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Recursion Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recursion Deluxe". If it exists on your system the Recursion Deluxe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Recursion Deluxe in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Recursion Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recursion Deluxe:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.2dheroes.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Recursion Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling Recursion Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recursion Deluxe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recursion Deluxe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Recursion Deluxe by 2D Heroes from your computer, nor are we saying that Recursion Deluxe by 2D Heroes is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recursion Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-06-05 03:13:12.143