You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Recruits for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Recruits from your PCCommotion Games Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Commotion Games Pty Ltd. More details about Recruits can be seen at http://www.recruitsgame.com
. Recruits is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Recruits directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/246880 is the full command line if you want to remove Recruits. The program's main executable file is called DXSETUP.exe and it has a size of 505.84 KB (517976 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Recruits. They take about 84.46 MB (88564224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MobileShaderAnalyzer.exe (46.31 KB)
- RPCUtility.exe (22.81 KB)
- ShaderKeyTool.exe (77.31 KB)
- UnSetup.exe (4.50 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.91 MB)
- UDK.exe (44.54 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Recruits is a program marketed by Commotion Games Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Recruits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Recruits with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recruits or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recruits". The Recruits application will be found very quickly. When you click Recruits in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Recruits, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recruits:
- The software company is: http://www.recruitsgame.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/246880
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Recruits.
8. After uninstalling Recruits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Recruits which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recruits using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recruits by Commotion Games Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Recruits by Commotion Games Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recruits in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 13:13:30.070