This page is about Recovery Console for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Recovery Console from your PCBackup & Recovery
. You can find out more on Backup & Recovery or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\RecoveryConsole directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Recovery Console is C:\Program Files\RecoveryConsole\BackupIP.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.41 MB (10913168 bytes) on disk and is titled RecoveryConsole.exe.
The following executables are contained in Recovery Console. They occupy 78.90 MB (82731960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupFP.exe (22.73 MB)
- BackupIP.exe (3.25 MB)
- BackupUP.exe (3.84 MB)
- ClientTool.exe (7.79 MB)
- legacy.BackupFP.exe (23.22 MB)
- ProcessController.exe (3.09 MB)
- RecoveryConsole.exe (10.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.27 KB)
- VdrAgent.exe (1.26 MB)
- vddkReporter.exe (60.98 KB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.65 MB)
- vmware-vdiskmanager.exe (1.51 MB)
This web page is about Recovery Console version 188.8.131.5250
only. Click on the links below for other Recovery Console versions:
Recovery Console is an application by Backup & Recovery. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Recovery Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Recovery Console from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Recovery Console or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recovery Console". The Recovery Console application will be found very quickly. After you select Recovery Console in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Recovery Console, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recovery Console.
8. After removing Recovery Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recovery Console which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recovery Console with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Recovery Console by Backup & Recovery from your PC, we are not saying that Recovery Console by Backup & Recovery is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Recovery Console in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 01:33:27.910