Recover My Photos
This page is about Recover My Photos for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Recover My Photos from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. More information on GetData Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.getdata.com
to get more details about Recover My Photos on GetData Pty Ltd's website. Usually the Recover My Photos program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Photos folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Recover My Photos by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Photos\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.70 MB (3884672 bytes) on disk and is labeled RecoverMyPhotos.exe.
Recover My Photos contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.35 MB (4561320
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyPhotos.exe (3.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (660.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of Recover My Photos. For more Recover My Photos versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Recover My Photos is a program by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Recover My Photos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Recover My Photos from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recover My Photos or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover My Photos". The Recover My Photos application will be found very quickly. After you click Recover My Photos in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Recover My Photos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover My Photos:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Photos\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Recover My Photos.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Photos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover My Photos which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Photos with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Recover My Photos by GetData Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover My Photos by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Recover My Photos supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:38:00.387