Recover Files 3.28
Recover Files 3.28 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Recover Files 3.28 from your PCUndelete & Unerase, Inc.
. More information about Undelete & Unerase, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.UndeleteUnerase.com/
if you want to read more on Recover Files 3.28 on Undelete & Unerase, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Files directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Recover Files 3.28 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Files\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled recover_files.exe and occupies 2.50 MB (2620928 bytes).
Recover Files 3.28 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.60 MB (3777800
bytes) on disk:
- recover_files.exe (2.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
This web page is about Recover Files 3.28 version 3.28
Recover Files 3.28 is a program released by the software company Undelete & Unerase, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Recover Files 3.28 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Recover Files 3.28 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recover Files 3.28 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover Files 3.28". If it exists on your system the Recover Files 3.28 program will be found very quickly. When you click Recover Files 3.28 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Recover Files 3.28, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recover Files 3.28:
- The publisher is: http://www.UndeleteUnerase.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Files\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recover Files 3.28.
8. After removing Recover Files 3.28, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Recover Files 3.28 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover Files 3.28 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recover Files 3.28 by Undelete & Unerase, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Recover Files 3.28 by Undelete & Unerase, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recover Files 3.28 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:04:41.707