Recover Files 3.21
This web page is about Recover Files 3.21 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Recover Files 3.21 from your computerUndelete & Unerase, Inc.
. You can read more on Undelete & Unerase, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.UndeleteUnerase.com/
if you want to read more on Recover Files 3.21 on Undelete & Unerase, Inc.'s web page. Recover Files 3.21 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Files folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Files\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Recover Files 3.21. recover_files.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.56 MB (1639424 bytes) on disk.
Recover Files 3.21 is composed of the following executables which take 2.69 MB (2821567
bytes) on disk:
- recover_files.exe (1.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Recover Files 3.21 version 3.21
Recover Files 3.21 is an application marketed by the software company Undelete & Unerase, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Recover Files 3.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Recover Files 3.21 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Recover Files 3.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover Files 3.21". The Recover Files 3.21 program will be found very quickly. When you click Recover Files 3.21 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Recover Files 3.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover Files 3.21:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.UndeleteUnerase.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Recover Files\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Recover Files 3.21.
8. After uninstalling Recover Files 3.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Files 3.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recover Files 3.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Recover Files 3.21 by Undelete & Unerase, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover Files 3.21 by Undelete & Unerase, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recover Files 3.21 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 13:06:09.363