Recover Disc 2.0
Recover Disc 2.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Recover Disc 2.0 from your PCSoftLogica
. Open here
for more info on SoftLogica. Usually the Recover Disc 2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Recover Disc 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.08 MB (1134904 bytes) on disk and is named RecoverDisc.exe.
Recover Disc 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1766245
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverDisc.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (616.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Recover Disc 2.0.
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Recover Disc 2.0 from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\findfbt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\install.sss
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\RecoverDisc.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\RecoverDisc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\tips.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\Uninstall.exe
Recover Disc 2.0 is a program released by SoftLogica. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Recover Disc 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Recover Disc 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recover Disc 2.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover Disc 2.0". The Recover Disc 2.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Recover Disc 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Recover Disc 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Recover Disc 2.0.
8. After removing Recover Disc 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Disc 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Recover Disc 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Recover Disc 2.0 by SoftLogica from your PC, nor are we saying that Recover Disc 2.0 by SoftLogica is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Recover Disc 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:38:03.410