Recover Disc 2.0
Recover Disc 2.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Recover Disc 2.0 from your computerSoftLogica
. Open here
for more info on SoftLogica. Usually the Recover Disc 2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Recover Disc 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftLogica\Recover Disc\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.08 MB (1134904 bytes) on disk and is named RecoverDisc.exe.
Recover Disc 2.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1766245
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverDisc.exe (1.08 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (616.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Recover Disc 2.0.
Recover Disc 2.0 is an application marketed by SoftLogica. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Recover Disc 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Recover Disc 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Recover Disc 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Recover Disc 2.0". The Recover Disc 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Recover Disc 2.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Recover Disc 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Recover Disc 2.0.
8. After removing Recover Disc 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover Disc 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recover Disc 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recover Disc 2.0 by SoftLogica from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover Disc 2.0 by SoftLogica is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recover Disc 2.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:38:03.410