Record Page is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Record Page from your PCRecord Page
. More information on Record Page can be found here
. Click on http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
to get more data about Record Page on Record Page's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Record Page folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Record Page is "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.16 KB (313512 bytes).
Record Page installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.66 KB (849576
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5651.30299
of Record Page. Click on the links below for other Record Page versions:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application released by the software company Record Page. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Record Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". The Record Page app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Record Page in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The publisher is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Record Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Record Page by Record Page from your PC, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Record Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 02:31:02.990