You can find on this page details on how to remove Record Page for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Record Page from your PCRecord Page
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Record Page. More information about Record Page can be found at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Record Page directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Record Page is C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and occupies 306.16 KB (313504 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Record Page. They occupy about 829.66 KB (849568
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5682.41170
alone. You can find here a few links to other Record Page releases:
...click to view all...
Record Page is an application offered by Record Page. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Record Page from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Record Page or simply click the Search feature and type in "Record Page". If it exists on your system the Record Page application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Record Page in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Record Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Record Page\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-15 23:38:55.080