Record Page is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Record Page from your systemRecord Page
. You can read more on Record Page or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Record Page at http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
. Record Page is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Record Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and it has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Record Page contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5622.6614
alone. For more Record Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Record Page from your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Record Page
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\Extensions\2335267c-dbba-4dd5-a9d0-c4db8e6a75a4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\Extensions\cechaaeimeeincjihgmffkipaligilch.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Record Page\DisplayIcon
Record Page is a program by the software company Record Page. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Record Page or simply activate the Search field and type in "Record Page". If it exists on your system the Record Page application will be found very quickly. After you select Record Page in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Record Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Record Page with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your computer, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Record Page in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-06 09:06:27.437