This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Record Page for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Record Page from your PCRecord Page
. More information on Record Page can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
if you want to read more on Record Page on Record Page's website. Usually the Record Page application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Record Page. Record Page's main file takes about 306.17 KB (313520 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Record Page contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.67 KB (849584
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Record Page version 2.0.5651.12305
alone. For more Record Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Record Page is a program marketed by the software company Record Page. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Record Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Record Page with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Record Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Record Page". The Record Page program will be found automatically. When you click Record Page in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Record Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record Page:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getrecordpage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Record Page\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Record Page.
8. After removing Record Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Record Page which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Record Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Record Page by Record Page from your PC, we are not saying that Record Page by Record Page is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Record Page supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:18:17.400