Record 1.5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Record 1.5 from your computerPropellerhead Software AB
. Additional info about Propellerhead Software AB can be found here
. You can see more info about Record 1.5 at http://www.propellerheads.se
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Propellerhead\Record folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Record 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Propellerhead\Record\Uninstall Record\unins000.exe. Record.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 43.50 MB (45610656 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Record 1.5. They take about 46.73 MB (48994940
bytes) on disk.
- CodeMeterHealer.exe (265.16 KB)
- Record.exe (43.50 MB)
- Help Viewer.exe (706.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Record 1.5 version 1.5
Record 1.5 is an application offered by the software company Propellerhead Software AB. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Record 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Record 1.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Record 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Record 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the Record 1.5 application will be found automatically. After you select Record 1.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Record 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Record 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.propellerheads.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Propellerhead\Record\Uninstall Record\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Record 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Record 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Record 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Record 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Record 1.5 by Propellerhead Software AB from your PC, we are not saying that Record 1.5 by Propellerhead Software AB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Record 1.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-11 02:35:24.783