Recolored 1.1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 from your computerBertheussen IT
. More data about Bertheussen IT can be read here
. Click on http://www.recolored.com
to get more information about Recolored 1.1.0 on Bertheussen IT's website. Usually the Recolored 1.1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Recolored.exe and it has a size of 2.16 MB (2269184 bytes).
Recolored 1.1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.85 MB (4037402
bytes) on disk:
- ek.exe (1.01 MB)
- Recolored.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of Recolored 1.1.0.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Recolored 1.1.0.Folders left behind when you uninstall Recolored 1.1.0:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Recolored 1.1.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored\FFF.NFO
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored\Recolored.exe.FriendlyAppName
Recolored 1.1.0 is an application offered by Bertheussen IT. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Recolored 1.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Recolored 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recolored 1.1.0". The Recolored 1.1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Recolored 1.1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Recolored 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Recolored 1.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.recolored.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recolored\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recolored 1.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Recolored 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Recolored 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Recolored 1.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 by Bertheussen IT from your computer, we are not saying that Recolored 1.1.0 by Bertheussen IT is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recolored 1.1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:02:26.243