Receptor IP 220.127.116.11
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Receptor IP 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Receptor IP 22.214.171.124 from your PCIntelbras
. You can read more on Intelbras or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Receptor IP 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.intelbras.com.br
. Receptor IP 188.8.131.52 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Intelbras\ReceptorIP folder, depending on the user's option. Receptor IP 184.108.40.206's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Intelbras\ReceptorIP\unins000.exe". Receptor IP 220.127.116.11's primary file takes around 6.51 MB (6827520 bytes) and is named ReceptorIP.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Receptor IP 18.104.22.168. They take 8.42 MB (8825563
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (703.71 KB)
- ReceptorIP.exe (6.51 MB)
- SrvReceptorIP.exe (1.22 MB)
The current web page applies to Receptor IP 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Receptor IP 188.8.131.52 is an application released by the software company Intelbras. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Receptor IP 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Receptor IP 220.127.116.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Receptor IP 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Receptor IP 22.214.171.124". The Receptor IP 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. After you select Receptor IP 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Receptor IP 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Receptor IP 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.intelbras.com.br
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Intelbras\ReceptorIP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Receptor IP 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Receptor IP 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Receptor IP 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Receptor IP 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Receptor IP 184.108.40.206 by Intelbras from your computer, nor are we saying that Receptor IP 220.127.116.11 by Intelbras is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Receptor IP 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 11:39:44.800