Receiver Updater 22.214.171.12445
Receiver Updater 126.96.36.19945 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Receiver Updater 188.8.131.5245 from your computerCitrix
. Check out here
for more info on Citrix. Receiver Updater 184.108.40.20645 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32 directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Receiver Updater 220.127.116.1145 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Setup32\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\Install\Setup.inf" /X4. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.00 KB (9216 bytes) on disk and is called up.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Receiver Updater 18.104.22.16845. They occupy 3.10 MB (3252352
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (3.04 MB)
- up.exe (9.00 KB)
- XAPublisher.exe (56.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Receiver Updater 22.214.171.12445 version 126.96.36.19945
Receiver Updater 188.8.131.5245 is a program released by the software company Citrix. Some people try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Receiver Updater 184.108.40.20645 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Receiver Updater 220.127.116.1145 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Receiver Updater 18.104.22.16845 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Receiver Updater 22.214.171.12445". If it exists on your system the Receiver Updater 126.96.36.19945 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Receiver Updater 188.8.131.5245 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Receiver Updater 184.108.40.20645, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Receiver Updater 220.127.116.1145.
8. After removing Receiver Updater 18.104.22.16845, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Receiver Updater 22.214.171.12445 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Receiver Updater 126.96.36.19945 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Receiver Updater 188.8.131.5245 by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Receiver Updater 184.108.40.20645 by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Receiver Updater 220.127.116.1145 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 06:22:59.693