This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Rec Room for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Rec Room from your systemAgainst Gravity
. Take a look here
for more details on Against Gravity. Click on http://www.againstgrav.com
to get more information about Rec Room on Against Gravity's website. Rec Room is commonly installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RecRoom directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Rec Room's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is titled steamvr_room_setup.exe and occupies 20.39 MB (21382144 bytes).
The executables below are part of Rec Room. They occupy about 336.23 MB (352558968
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- GTA5.exe (50.36 MB)
- GTAVLauncher.exe (19.91 MB)
- Social-Club-v18.104.22.168-Setup.exe (54.57 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- removeusbhelper.exe (33.81 KB)
- vrcmd.exe (89.31 KB)
- vrcompositor.exe (1.24 MB)
- vrpathreg.exe (84.81 KB)
- vrserver.exe (994.81 KB)
- vrcmd.exe (102.81 KB)
- vrcompositor.exe (1.59 MB)
- vrpathreg.exe (109.31 KB)
- vrserver.exe (1.28 MB)
- hellovr_sdl.exe (118.81 KB)
- restarthelper.exe (29.81 KB)
- vrdashboard.exe (2.46 MB)
- vrmonitor.exe (1.43 MB)
- USBDeview.exe (62.59 KB)
- lighthouse_console.exe (410.31 KB)
- lighthouse_watchman_update.exe (152.81 KB)
- vivebtdriver.exe (2.64 MB)
- vivelink.exe (5.32 MB)
- vivetools.exe (2.90 MB)
- steamvr_desktop_game_theater.exe (20.25 MB)
- steamvr_room_setup.exe (20.39 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vrperftestviewer.exe (151.78 KB)
- vconsole2.exe (6.72 MB)
- vr.exe (378.00 KB)
- awesomium_process.exe (39.47 KB)
- Tabletop Simulator.exe (16.02 MB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Rec Room.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RecRoom
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RecRoom\Recroom_Release_Data\output_log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Rec Room.url
Rec Room is a program offered by the software company Against Gravity. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Rec Room is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Rec Room from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rec Room or simply click the Search field and type in "Rec Room". If it exists on your system the Rec Room program will be found very quickly. After you select Rec Room in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rec Room, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rec Room:
- The software company is: http://www.againstgrav.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Rec Room.
8. After removing Rec Room, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Rec Room which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rec Room with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rec Room by Against Gravity from your PC, we are not saying that Rec Room by Against Gravity is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rec Room supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 02:10:57.590